· To provide information & support to children, young people and their families, who are Deaf and hearing impaired.
· To provide a fun and informal way to meet other families of deaf children for mutual support and friendships
· Provide a support network and give parents and carers the opportunity to meet other families of deaf children, discuss issues and share experiences.
· Provide an opportunity for deaf children and young people to socialise and have fun together to improve the child’s confidence and further develop social skills.
· To promote and support initiatives to improve local services
· To make links with the national scene through being a registered association of the National Deaf Children’s Society.
All our workers are volunteers and we rely totally on the kindness and support of our wonderful and generous fundraisers.
Find out more about the work we do at www.swindonandnorthwiltsdcs.org or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registered charity No. 1026682
You do not have to be super fit or tough to do a Tandem Skydive, but you must be in generally good health.
You must be at least 16 years of age and if you are under 18 you will require a parent or guardian's consent. There are no formal upper age limits to Tandem Skydiving, so long as you are in good health. All parachutists will be required to sign a declaration of medical fitness. This will be forwarded to you if you make a booking.
The upper weight limit is 15 stone (95 kg) for males and 13 stone (83 kg) for females. Please contact us with details of your height if you are near this limit.